Part-time Administrator QA – Building Services
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Building Services team based in King’s Lynn. Working 9.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
As an Administrator / QA, your duties will include:
- Informing manager of holidays for labour staff and keeping calendar/diary up to date
- Creating new job numbers
- Preparing quotations, typing invoices, filing and answering calls
- Taking dictation of emails and letters whilst Manager is out of the office and sending on his behalf
- Typing up of programmes for site start up
- Log and submit Building Services tenders
- Update Building Services forecast sheets for monthly meetings.
- Liaising with EHS Assistant to keep Building Services Operatives up to date with training.
Environmental, Health and Safety
- Liaise with EHS Assistant, EHS Managers and QEHS Director regarding setting up Health and Safety folders for new construction job sites.
- Health and Safety Folders for Building Services including sub-contractor O+M Manuals.
- Producing sub-contract orders.
- CIS job number issue and job file set up.
- Provide administration/reception cover for holidays/sickness.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the above departments and line manager.
- Assisting taking various vans/vehicles to garage for repair.
Quality Management Scheme
- Scheduling and conduction of internal quality audits of the QMS.
- Monitor, review and illustrate findings from internal and external audits to the senior management review meetings.
- To communicate the effectiveness of the quality management system with the senior management team.
- Administration of site folders including compilation, issue, return and scan to SharePoint.
The ideal Commercial Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE Mathematics & English language or equivalent
- Excellent administration skills including Microsoft Office.
- A relevant NVQ certificate in Administration.
- Genuine commitment to understanding, anticipating and respecting the needs of others.
- Demonstrates a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Develops effective and supportive relationships with others.
- Is considerate towards colleagues.
- Generates and proposes new ideas, fresh approaches and original solutions in order to improve processes and efficiency.
- Applies accuracy and precision to their own work and ensures quality outcomes are achieved first time, every time.
In return you will receive a negotiable salary dependent upon skills and experience, plus private medical insurance, company sick pay scheme, life insurance scheme and pension.