Site Managers - Nationwide
We are looking for dedicated Site Managers to join our team.
projects range from refurbishment and extensions to full design and build, temperature
controlled food and beverage facilities to logistical warehouse hubs.
role will require you to oversee day to day control
of one of our construction projects. You
will need to be prepared to work nationwide to meet our business requirements.
As a Site Manager your duties will
- Managing all the day-to-day environmental, health and safety requirements
- Monitoring the progress of the build, reporting to the Contracts Manager where appropriate
- Ensuring that daily diaries are fully completed with sufficient detail
- Overseeing delivery of materials and plant
- Managing and maintainng short term project plans
- Carrying out safety checks and sorting out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keeping in close contact with members of your site team
- Working closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure efficient delivery of the project
- Liaison with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners where appropriate
- Ensuring that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation, as well as other legal requirements
- Where appropriate, be the first point of contact for the client
- Be the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors.
The ideal Site Manager will have these skills
related construction degree or an accrued experience of construction site
- A sound understanding of health and safety with
the ability to manage and report any site based issues
- High level
communicator with excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Excellent IT skills
with experience of using Microsoft Project
personality to raise concerns correctly and work under pressure towards
- An organised
approach that understands the sequential order and deadlines of a large commercial
card, First Aid Certificate, SMSTS.
In return you will receive a competitive
salary dependent upon skills and experience plus a choice of company car or car
allowance, private medical insurance, company sick pay scheme, life insurance
scheme and pension.